28.9.10

43 hours

If the tiredness comes and goes like waves, the tide is most definitely in right now. I feel a bit like my consciousness is bobbing up and down on top of those waves, and keps being almost pulled completely under. Having very strong dizzy periods and my thoughts are starting to not connect properly. Trying to play Touhou but struggling to keep my eyes open, and none of my usual quick wakes of making myself more alert seem to be doing anything.

It's strange, only a few hours ago I felt completely fine. Hopefully it'll return to that again before long. I suppose this is about the time (6-7am) that I'd usually be thinking about getting into bed to sleep until late afternoon, so perhaps that's what is causing it.

The walk I went for at 3am was... interesting! It was totally dark out, with a thick fog and dense clouds. Being tired enough for my eyes to start playing small tricks in the corners of my vision meant I made myself jump quite a few times. Bins, bushes and shadows were the most common culprits of this, but I much prefer that kind of shock to terror of being around other people.

My bed is beginning to look dangerously comfy.

4 comments:

  1. Only 15 more hours until you break your old record. Remember to take it easy. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold steady! Steel your mind for what is to come! It's only a sign that Gensokyo is drawing near.

    Although I feel guilty for going to sleep while knowing that you're suffering trying to stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know how you manage to type so well after staying up for that long, my typing becomes worse and worse if I've been up all night. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the best thing to do during those tired spells is listen to music, watch ニコニコ videos, or some anime. Preferably an entire series in marathon mode.

    ReplyDelete