27.9.10

12 hours

My usual sleep schedule is a little silly, so even lasting 12 hours is quite a struggle. Usually I'll sleep around 15 hours a day, having a nap at around 9pm, 7am, and again at about 1pm, though those times and the lengths of each sleep change daily depending on how bored I am.

I've spent the day so far messing around a little on MMOs, watching anime and downloading/listening to Kishida Kyoudan touhou covers. Had curry for dinner. Went out in the car with my Dad to pick up my grandmother from a train station, to try and score myself a lift home with her from the doctor appointment tomorrow. Got to get there for 9:20am, so that'll at least keep me occupied during the difficult morning hours when I'll be very tempted to lie down.

From now until then should be easy enough, since Tohno-chan IRC is starting to get active. I really hope I don't fall asleep on the bus or in the doctor's waiting room. It wouldn't be the first time...



5 comments:

  1. Good luck. I've stayed up for ~48 hours a couple of times before with no consequences. I intend to do the same some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tohno-chan IRC is all the entertainment you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be interesting. The longest I've stayed awake was 40 or so hours, I often stay awake for 24 hours+.

    ReplyDelete